Thursday 3 November 2011

The Heldenhammer



The ship of captain Roth himself! Much happier with this one. I really like the red, which was much simpler than the way I usually paint red. I'm tempted, if I'm not sick of ships by the time this is all done, to repainted my Battlefleet Gothic stuff in this colour

Incase you haven't noticed, I've denied myself the pleasure of painting my favourite ships first (the Swordfysh and the Skarbrus). Instead, I'm working strictly through what I'll need for each scenarion, in order.

For scenario 1, Corpse Reef, I need...

The Heldenhammer
The Bloody Reaver
The sea monsters
One Cog each (not useful in the scenario, unless you get a Powder ship)
The ruler
The turning markers
The Wind marker
The islands and shipwrecks

More soon

No comments:

Post a Comment